Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Bee Weekend and Orphan Adoption Winner!

Orphan Adoption Winner

Cynthia Brunz at Quilting is more fun than housework sponsored a linky party to give away Orphan Blocks and/or projects.

I'm giving away this kit:

to...

DODY

Congratulations!  You are the winner!  I have contacted you by e-mail.

Please note that some of you were either no-reply bloggers (settings in Google do not allow anyone to see your e-mail) who didn't put your e-mail in your comment or you showed up as Anonymous, which probably means you do not have a Google profile.  Sorry, but I've no way to contact you, so you weren't in the drawing to win.

Thimblelina's Bee Weekend

Lots of tops and quilted items.  Our longarmer, Lillie, has been busy!

Jeannie's 9-patch quilt

Jeannie's bright stars HST quilt

My 3 Dude's Jelly Roll quilt using Boathouse by Sweetwater for Moda
This will be a nursing home donation quilt

Karen's batik quilt, quilted by Lillie.

Sheila's HST chevron quilt


Sheila's red-white-&-blue jelly roll quilt

Sheila's Jelly Roll Jam 2, quilted by Lillie.
This will be a donation quilt to local nursing homes.

Thimblelina's Quilt of Valor, quilted by Lillie.

3 comments:

Marly said...

What a nice collection of quilts; thanks for showing them. I like the batik quilt and really have to try making that block.

Dody said...

Thank you very much for your giveaway. It's was very generous of you. This kit will make a very loved quilt. I emailed you the info you requested. im so excited. Yeah!

Dody said...

I forgot to mention that those colors are the colors of my brothers race car. He raced for many years. He had a tragic accident and is deceased now. But not from a car accident . He fell out of a deer stand. I miss him bunches. I think I will make the quilt a tribute to him.it just reminded me of him.